1 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
1.2 Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal data will be treated. This policy applies to all users of This Website, and may from time to time be revised, or otherwise changed where we deem necessary.
1.3 "Personal Data" means any personally identifying information or data, from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be ascertained.
2 Collection of Personal Data and its purposes
2.1 We collect your Personal Data when you fill in “Inquiry” form (“Form”) on this website.
2.2 If you are under the age of 13, you must get consent of your parent or guardian before providing us any Personal Data.
2.3 Your Personal Data provided will be used by us for which it is collected and for other directly related purposes, including but not limited to:
- a. obtaining your feedback and handling your enquiry on our web sites, products and services;
- b. inviting your participation in any of our contests or lottery games;
- c. verification of identity and updating our records;
- d. conducting surveys on user traffic;
- e. for direct marketing purposes by providing you with news update on our products, services and promotional events or other marketing materials or information such as discount coupons ("direct marketing"); and
- f. making disclosure of Personal Data to any governmental authority in Hong Kong under the requirements of any law binding on us.
3 Retention, Storage and Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1 In cases where we do collect Personal Data from you, we will:
- a. inform you (by way of this PPS or by a separate notification) that we are collecting your Personal Data and the purposes of collection;
- b. where relevant, give you the opportunity to object to a particular use of your Personal Data; and
- c. tell you how we will store and handle your Personal Data and how you can review, change and delete the Personal Data we have stored.
3.2 We will take all practicable steps to keep your Personal Data confidential but we may transfer/assign such data to the following parties for the Purposes:
- a. if we decides to sell any relevant part of the business, to any actual or proposed assignee, transferee or successor of or to our rights in respect of your Personal Data;
- b. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to us; and
- c. any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are expected to comply.
4 Cease to use the Personal Data for Direct Marketing
If you want to stop receiving any promotional material from our company, irrespective of whether you have given us a consent (either written or oral) before, you may at any time contact us by sending email to email@example.com, indicating your request to cease the use of your Personal Information. Upon receipt of your request, our company will erase your Personal Data from our list within 7 working days and stop using it for direct marketing purpose.
5 Retention of Data
Your Personal Data will be retained for a period necessary to attain the data collection purpose. Personal Data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
6 Links to Other Websites
7 Web Logs
When you visit this Website, our server software records the IP addresses (and domain names) of your computer, the types and configurations of browsers, language settings, geo-locations, operating systems, previous sites and pages visited, including visit time & duration (webserver access log) in order to measure traffic, popularity of various parts of the Website, general information of visitors. But, such information will not disclose your identity.
You can use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to receive notification from browser upon receive of a cookie. Click on the "Help" button of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our web site.
Except as mentioned in paragraph 3 above, your Personal Data, no matter how it is stored, will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do so. Where Personal Data is stored electronically, it will be kept on a secured server and will be password-protected (or under some equivalent forms of protection) and accessible only by authorized personnel or its contractors. Designated employees and contractors will be instructed to handle the Personal Data in accordance with this Statement.
10 This PPS is subject to change. Any changes will be posted on this page.